- Job Title:
- Follows CNIM MARTIN, BU and Corporate policies, processes and procedures to ensure proper
- Main Focus on Ontime delivery of Equipment’s/ System as per Purchase Order delivery dates.
- Obtains detailed Project Schedule from Supplier and ensures the schedule is meeting the
Purchase Order delivery requirements and Project schedule requirements
- Obtains detailed BOM from each package Suppliers
- Frequently visits the Supplier works for monitoring the Progress of Procurement and
Manufacturing at Supplier and Sub-Supplier works i.e Raw material, Bough Outs, Manufacturing
progress (stage wise)
- Identifies the Issues if any and highlights to Purchasing and Project teams with respect to
- Assess the factory loading , work load schedule & manpower during visits
- Works with Supplier for recovery plan/ action plan for delivery delays to mitigate the effects of
delays with regards to Procurement & Manufacturing and Project needs
- Responsible for timely and accurately gathering and distributing the relevant
procurement information obtained from the Suppliers/Sub-Supplier to the relevant stakeholders
- Facilitates the coordination of supplier-related activities such as inspections, Request for
information (RFI) , Documentation and claims etc.,
- Prepare, review and communicate weekly status Expedition reports
- Prepares and regularly update Expedition tools Supplier wise
- Expedite the turnover documentation from Supplier
- Ensures equipment’s are properly packed and ready for Shipments
- Obtains packing list from Supplier in co-ordination with Logistics Manager
- Co-ordinates with Supplier for miss outs if any
- Additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Supply Chain Manager
Education / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 6 to 8 years of work experience
- Relevant experience in EPC / Power Industry / Reputed Engineering Company
- Good Planning and Organizational Skills
- Ability to work with multiple departments in a very fast paced environment
Skill / Competency
- Rigor & Problem-solving attitude is essential.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- The ability to manage conflicts, resolve differences and problem solving
- A proven ability to work on challenging and time-constrained projects.
- A self-starter who can thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Sound written and verbal communication in English, Hindi
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Strong internal customer service attitude to support multiple groups within the organization
Location: Chennai (with frequent travel throughout India)
Reporting: Supply Chain Manager
Contact: E-mail the resume to Mr. Arunkumar, email@example.com