- Job Title:
- Project Scheduler
- Having Hand-on experience in Developing & Preparing Master Schedules for complete power plant.
- Work in coordination with Project Manager & Tendering Manager to prepare Project schedules as per
- Prepare L2 & L3 schedule including resource & cost, Coordinate and maintain resource, as per the
schedules and budget using MS Power Project.
- Accurately implement Schedule Changes, Project Change Notices and Baseline Change Proposals.
- Weekly / Monthly updates to current working schedules.
- Look ahead schedules/rolling schedules during project execution.
- Possible temporary assignments / periodic visits to job sites
- Ability to hold a project review and update of the schedule
- Interface with various departments, schedulers and personnel to control projects and transfer schedules.
- Communication with project teams to make sure schedules are integrated with all departments like
Business Development, Supply Chain Management (SCM), etc.,
- Strong ability to create a detailed estimation of various activities of the project within the agreed schedules
- Monitor project indicators based on project deliverables & report deviations to the Projects Head.
Education / Experience
- BE Mechanical Engineering with 8+ year’s relevant experience in power plant projects, EPC Contractors.
- Strong knowledge in MS Project
- Desirable experience in Primavera
- Handled large projects
- Excellent communication in English
- Willingness to travel.
Skill / Competency
- Ability to organise meeting and remote management skills
- Ability to forecast the challenges
- Maintain good relationship
- Detailed orientation
Location: Chennai. Required to travel local and International as necessary.
Reporting: Head – Project Management
Contact: E-mail the resume to Mr. Arunkumar, firstname.lastname@example.org