- Job Title:
- Project Manager
- Professionally manage EPC Project for Power Plant and systems with Project Management
methodology such as PMI.
- Establish Project Management Plan covering all elements like Project Charter, Scope Management,
Schedule, Quality Assurance, Resource Plan, Procurement Plan and Communication Plan
- Identify project scope, Clarify scope, terms & conditions as per contractual requirements.
- Prepare Zero Point Cost Sheet, Target Cost Sheet, Fix target costs and target margin, monthly update
of Total Cost Follow-up and Management of financial Provisions in order.
- Coordinate with customers through the various stages of implementation and to sort out contentious
issues in order to ensure unimpaired flow of work and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with counterparts of EPC Contract, viz On-Shore Partner, Suppliers, Sub-contractor for
- Organise, plan and manage all construction work & Timely execution of project.
- Support Erection & commissioning team by providing necessary resources
- Manage site material requirement & identify shortages in advance & report to the Projects Head.
- Manage project risks through continuous monitoring of identified issues, timely identification of new
risks and prompt, effective mitigation action
- Document details of additional scope, time and cost overruns identify claim situations in order to
ensure proper claim management with customer & contractors.
- Monitor Project costs and budget & ensure project completion within budgets & target margin,
monthly update & reporting of project costs.
- Progress reporting, monitor and review the project progress, initiate corrective action in order to meet
targets of cost, time & quality.
- EHS Compliance as per the local regulation and project requirement
- Ensure application of Quality Assurance according to the organization and customer requirement
- Co-ordinate with Finance for Raising invoices, project cash flow forecast, follow-up with customers
for payments in order to ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Identifying/anticipating possible legal implications in the project implementation process. Taking legal
opinion. Co-ordination with legal dept. /customer to sort out any legal complications arising through
the implementation process.
- Creating the site budget, E&C implementation schedule, expediting dispatches, co-ordination with site
engineer’s internal departments and customer in order to ensure timely completion of E & C activity.
- Track pending issues; co-ordination with concerned depts. /customer to close pending issues; obtaining
final acceptance, in order to close project as per schedule and have a good reference for new projects.
Education / Experience
- Engineering degree from reputed Institutions.
- Minimum 15+ year’s relevant experience in EPC project management, from power plant/Process
Industry is a must. Experience in Waste to Energy will be added advantage. Experience in Multi
national environment is preferred.
- Working Knowledge of MS Projects is must, Knowledge of Primavera software will be added
- PMI certification or Equivalent will be an added advantage.
Skill / Competency
- Good leadership ability within a matrix team environment and contributes significantly to team
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English & regional language.
- Strong, effective organizational skills required; detail oriented; ability to multitask
- Must be self-propelled, autonomous and motivated with excellent relationship and time management skills.
- Candidate must be good at liaison and capable of working in a TEAM.
Location: Chennai. Required to travel local and International as necessary.
Reporting: Head – Projects Department
Contact: E-mail the resume to Mr. Arunkumar, email@example.com